Become a Leader in Your Field
Advance your career and prepare for success
Bethel University’s online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership combines practical knowledge with a Christian foundation, preparing to succeed in management and leadership. You’ll practice making ethical, strategic decisions and creating a competitive advantage for your company.
Coursework in the online organizational leadership master’s program emphasizes problem solving and qualitative learning. Upon program completion, you will be qualified to apply what you’ve learned directly in the workplace as a leader and innovator.
- Courses are 100% online in an asynchronous format, allowing you to attend class at a time that works around your schedule.
- Gain valuable management expertise along with the knowledge, skills and tools to lead teams and improve outcomes in organizational leadership careers.
- Curriculum topics in leadership theory, global business, business policy and ethics.
- All courses are taught by quality licensed instructors dedicated to your academic and personal success.
- With six start dates to choose from, complete in just 12 months of full-time study. A part-time study option is available.
- Learn in a Christian community of learners dedicated to building lives of commitment for leadership.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that employment in management occupations is projected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030. Due to the formation of new organizations and expansion of existing ones, more management jobs will be required to manage these operations.
- Graduates are prepared for organizational leadership careers including roles in human resources, non-profit management, entrepreneurship and more.
- Specific careers include chief executive officer, human resources manager and non-profit director./li>
Accreditation & Rankings
Bethel University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. Institutional accreditation evaluates an entire institution and accredits it as a whole.
- Ranked No. 46, Regional Universities Midwest, U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 49, Best Bang for the Buck – Midwest, Washington Monthly
- Ranked No. 10, Top Performers on Social Mobility – Regional Universities Midwest, U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 27 in the Best 30 Christian Colleges in 2021 by Best Value Schools for its extra focus on nurturing the Christian spirit
Bethel is one of 10 Indiana colleges to be recognized as a 2020 College of Distinction. This honor is given to colleges and universities that excel in the Four Distinctions: engaged students, great teaching, vibrant communities and successful outcomes.
Bethel University is one of 63 schools in the nation to be named a 2020 Christian College of Distinction. Our program is ideal for those seeking leadership positions in spiritual careers.
*Transfer of graduate-level credit must be petitioned with department for approval.