The Next Step In Your Business Career
Succeed as an ethical leader with an MBA from a Christian University.
Ranked No. 13 of 25 best Christian MBA online programs by College Consensus, Bethel University’s online MBA will provide you with the practical knowledge and professional tools you need to increase your earning potential and go further in the modern workforce. Employing a Christ-centered approach, we train working professionals to successfully enter leadership roles.
- Courses are 100% fully online in an asynchronous format, allowing you to attend class at a time that works around your schedule.
- The online MBA with Leadership Emphasis at Bethel offers a foundation in management, as well as extensive coursework in advanced business practice.
- A comprehensive curriculum teaches crucial topics such as accounting, business policy, organizational behavior, marketing, economics, leadership, and human relations.
- Knowledgeable professors and 12:1 student-faculty ratio; our faculty members have extensive real-world experience, with many currently working in the field they teach. They also bring a decidedly biblical perspective to their work.
- With six start dates to choose from and accelerated seven-week courses, complete in as little as one year of full-time study. A part-time study option is available.
- By earning your MBA at a Christian university, you’ll learn in a Christian community of learners dedicated to building lives of commitment for leadership in their careers.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts business and financial occupations to increase 10 percent by 2026. Bethel students are known for finding meaningful mentorship and ample career networks upon program completion, increasing their chances of long-term success. In our Christian MBA program, you’ll also become part of a community of like-minded professionals who could connect you to your next opportunity.
- Graduates will have professional and entrepreneurial skills in managerial decision making, strategy, and problem solving.
- Specific careers include marketing director, operations research analyst and training and development manager.
Accreditation & Rankings
Bethel University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. Institutional accreditation evaluates an entire institution and accredits it as a whole.
- Ranked No. 46, Regional Universities Midwest, U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 49, Best Bang for the Buck – Midwest, Washington Monthly
- Ranked No. 10, Top Performers on Social Mobility – Regional Universities Midwest, U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 27 in the Best 30 Christian Colleges in 2021 by Best Value Schools for its extra focus on nurturing the Christian spirit
Bethel is one of 10 Indiana colleges to be recognized as a 2020 College of Distinction. This honor is given to colleges and universities that excel in the Four Distinctions: engaged students, great teaching, vibrant communities and successful outcomes.
Bethel University is one of 63 schools in the nation to be named a 2020 Christian College of Distinction. Our Christian MBA program is ideal for those seeking leadership positions in spiritual careers.
*Transfer of graduate-level credit must be petitioned with department for approval.