Go Further In Your Business Career
Bethel University’s online bachelor’s in business administration is the credential you need to propel your business career. Combined with a foundation of biblical and Christian principles, our Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration prepares you to work in any number of positions as a competent and ethical professional. In as little as two years, you could advance in:
- executive leadership
- and more
- BBA courses are 100% fully online in an asynchronous format, allowing you to attend class at a time that works around your schedule.
- The business degree’s industry-standard courses offer training in a wide variety of areas including accounting, business law and communication, marketing, human resources, leadership and more.
- Choose from an ample amount of elective credits on topics such as leadership, health care, marketing and conflict management.
- BBA courses are taught by expert instructors and executive-level practitioners with real-world experience
- With six start dates to choose from and accelerated seven-week courses, complete the online business administration degree in as little as two years of full-time study. You can also choose to study part-time at a pace convenient for your circumstances.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, business, financial and management occupations are among the fastest-growing and highest-earning careers in the nation.
- Management occupations earned the highest median wage of all the major occupational groups at $109,760 in 2020.
- Employment growth in business and financial operations occupations is expected to add about 750,800 new jobs in the U.S. through 2030.
- Specific business administration careers include human resources manager, product marketing manager and non-profit program administrator.
Employers & Internships
At Bethel, we are exceptionally proud of our employee placement services. Past internships for our students include such prominent organizations as The Walt Disney Co., Rieth-Riley Construction Co., Ameriprise Financial, and Northwestern Mutual. Employers of our graduates include Humana, Yoder Oil Co., State Farm Insurance, Crowe, Charles Koch Foundation, Granger Community Church, and more. Our program boasts an excellent record of graduating students into strong leadership positions within their communities.
Accreditation & Rankings
Bethel University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. Institutional accreditation evaluates an entire institution and accredits it as a whole.
- Ranked No. 46, Regional Universities Midwest, U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 49, Best Bang for the Buck – Midwest, Washington Monthly
- Ranked No. 10, Top Performers on Social Mobility – Regional Universities Midwest, U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 27 in the Best 30 Christian Colleges in 2021 by Best Value Schools for its extra focus on nurturing the Christian spirit
Bethel is one of 10 Indiana colleges to be recognized as a 2020 College of Distinction. This honor is given to colleges and universities that excel in the Four Distinctions: engaged students, great teaching, vibrant communities and successful outcomes.
Bethel University is one of 63 schools in the nation to be named a 2020 Christian College of Distinction. Our 2-year business degree is ideal for those seeking administrative or executive positions in Christian careers.